School lunches paid for via Agora
Getting started with SIMS Agora online payments
- Please have your SIMS Agora child’s unique registration reference, sent to you by email or post, to hand.
- If you have more than one child, each will have their own registration reference and can be added to your account subsequently.
- To access SIMS Agora you will need a Microsoft Account. You can use an existing account if you already have one, or create a new one online – they are free, easy to setup and you can use any email address and password – to get a Microsoft Account please go to https://signup.live.com
- Please login to SIMS Agora from the school website or access https://www.simsagora.co.uk
- Follow the simple online instructions to register your account.
- You will receive a confirmation email – once you have activated your account by clicking the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school meals and other items straight away.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT, PLEASE DO NOT BE CONCERNED AS YOUR CHILD WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A MEAL AND ANY PAYMENT TAKEN RETROSPECTIVELY